Wide-ranging commercial pressures that reduce profits for bodyshops, squeeze margins and threaten their viability are frequently reported on. The finger is often pointed at insurers, said to be ex
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards