When it comes to motor and household insurance, what seems to matter most to people is finding a cheap deal with as little hassle as possible - and it seems the Financial Services Authority has
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote