Let's face it - the insurance industry's public image is pretty appalling.
A bad reputation is bad for business: if people do not trust you, they will not do business with you.
In increasingly compe
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair