With competition increasing in the industry more people are looking to gain risk management qualifications to stay one step ahead. Sam Barrett reports on options.
After working in an industry for
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health