After the Great Fire of London in 1666 reduced more than one-third of the capital to ruins, it was recognised that there was a need for some sort of compensation. Dr Nicholas Barbon - originally n
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?