Highway has managed to buck the trend in the motor insurance market by being the only top-15 company to deliver a technical underwriting profit and add to its reserves rather than releasing them.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insurtech funding in 2018 close to all time record
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins