Highway has managed to buck the trend in the motor insurance market by being the only top-15 company to deliver a technical underwriting profit and add to its reserves rather than releasing them.
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth