Highway has managed to buck the trend in the motor insurance market by being the only top-15 company to deliver a technical underwriting profit and add to its reserves rather than releasing them.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business