There is no denying that in the last few years, aggregators have grown greatly in size and stature; however, opinions are still split over whether they pose a threat or offer opportunities to brokers.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker