There is no denying that in the last few years, aggregators have grown greatly in size and stature; however, opinions are still split over whether they pose a threat or offer opportunities to brokers.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager