Mediation was recently hailed by former Constitutional Affairs Minister David Lammy as "simpler, cheaper, quicker and less stressful than going to court". But just how valuable is it in the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?