Warren Day, director at Willis, provoked an angry response from bodyshop sector representatives when...
Warren Day, director at Willis, provoked an angry response from bodyshop sector representatives when he suggested that bodyshops would always manage to get the money for the job. Sean O'Riley, director at Bric, said that present labour rates of around £23 to £24 an hour were far too low. Fellow panellist Rob Smale from Fortis responded, however, that Fortis had asked repairers as part of a recent tendering process how much they needed to be paid - and none asked for more than the figures quoted.
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Hiscox names former claims boss as UK CEO
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Marsh boss joins GRP-backed Marshall Wooldridge
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue