In September this year, the insurance industry was given the good news that it would be granted faster access to disaster sites through a new emergency protocol agreement. In theory this means that, f
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?