There are several concerns surrounding the impending Courts Bill, due to become law next April. None more so for the insurance industry than a judge's right to impose periodical payments in person
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020