Fire risk management is of increasing concern to the insurance industry, with the five most expensive years in history occurring since 2000.
This is according to the Association of British Insurers
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business