To stand out from the crowd the industry must focus on promoting differentiation rather than price, ...
To stand out from the crowd the industry must focus on promoting differentiation rather than price, according to Andrew Golding, director and strategic consultant, TDG Financial. He said highlighting a company's unique selling point could provide a "strategic advantage" and praised the likes of insurer Hiscox with its 'extraordinary cover' campaign. "There are so many price-driven promotions out there at the moment. It's price, price, price. Is this because insurance is a low interest category or have we educated people to buy on price?"
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches