Perhaps the biggest impact of the changes in the sixth edition of the Ogden tables has been on the level of damages awarded where a claimant has been left with a residual disability from their inj
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?