Equine riding schools have had to surmount several hurdles in recent years, as liability stakes rose to a point where few insurers wanted to be saddled with them. The equine industry took the bit
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards