Sponsored by ISO
After nearly 40 years in one industry, and in one company, give or take a few takeovers, mergers and acquisitions, Gerry Loughney - chairman of Cunningham Lindsey UK - is the undispute
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton