East Anglia's ties with the insurance industry run long and deep. The region has been home to the UK's biggest insurer, Norwich Union, for more than 200 years. But as the company's name change to Aviv
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners