In direct correlation to the worsening economy, insurers, adjusters and fraud specialists have been preparing for an onslaught of spurious property claims.
Received wisdom tells us all that as jobs and
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Heatwave ignites fire risk for farmers
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected