Any move to the paperless office, whether as part of an off-shoring operation or simply for greater efficiency, is underpinned initially by technology constraints and concerns. How will incoming mail
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute