Run-off is back. What was once a sector associated with failure and employing people 'going nowhere', appears to be this season's 'new black' and very much in vogue. People working in the discipline d
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber