An unsuccessful defendant will not be allowed to make itself judgement-proof pending its appeal by deliberating divesting itself of its assets.
So held the Court of Appeal on the hearing of an appl
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners