The claimant, DN, was a child with special educational needs. The defendant local authority decided, on the basis of a report prepared by their educational psychologist, that DN should be educated
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance