The claimant brought a claim for damages against the Ministry Of Defence in 2004 following the death of her husband in 1991 from mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos in the early 1960s. There
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise