The claimant brought a claim for damages against the Ministry Of Defence in 2004 following the death of her husband in 1991 from mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos in the early 1960s. There
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners