When the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations came into force last year, it placed new duties on employers to halt the spread of hand-arm vibration related injuries within the construction ind
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business