Insurers and claimants have been urged to hurry if they want any current employers' liability claims with 'trigger issues' not to be left behind.
Following controversy surrounding the case of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?