It has been an interesting 12 months since the last British Insurance Awards to say the least, and again the insurance industry has shown itself adept at adapting and innovating in the face of extreme
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?