Giles Van Colle (G) was to give evidence for the prosecution at the trial of a defendant (B) on dishonesty charges. Shortly before the trial was due to begin, G was murdered by B. Prior to his mur
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair