Giles Van Colle (G) was to give evidence for the prosecution at the trial of a defendant (B) on dishonesty charges. Shortly before the trial was due to begin, G was murdered by B. Prior to his mur
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners