The claimants brought a case concerning entitlement to UK copyright in 14 songs written by Cuban composers.
At first instance, the defendant had sought 80% of its costs from the claimants, while the cl
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting