Insurers are awaiting a first-instance decision in what could eventually prove to be a pivotal case in the future of personal injury compensation.
Last month, the High Court heard a challenge to cu
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime