Nine years ago, Post Magazine reported on the government's latest proposal to scrap the open market for NHS trusts' liability and property insurance and replace it with a risk pool.
Insurers have w
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners