The Court of Appeal has reaffirmed that disciplinary tribunals regulating contractual relationships, such as sporting events, should be given as great a latitude as is consistent with the fundamen
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation