The claimant was a mechanic who suffered lacerations to his fingers whilst working inside a police car in 2002. In 2003 he was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and developed Complex Regional Pain
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'