Post's Catastrophic Personal Injury Briefing, held in conjunction with Plexus Law, was attended by more than 60 delegates from a host of leading insurance companies including AIG UK, Marsh, Norwich Un
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners