The House of Lords in Simmons v British Steel (2004) considered an employer's liability for depressive mental illness following an accident.
In 1996, Mr Simmons sustained a blow to his head while w
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners