Changes made to the English Civil Procedure Rules just over a year ago have resulted in details of court proceedings being more readily available to reinsurers, insurers and brokers that are not party
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners