As the industry is only too aware, self-regulation is coming to an end for general insurance brokers, which will fall under the watchful eye of the Financial Services Authority from 14 January
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal