Perceptions of risk and capital are shifting with a likely rise this year in mergers and acquisitions and Part VII activity for insurers who have run-off portfolios. This trend is underpinned by a dri
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief