Child welfare professionals had alleged abuse by parents of their children.
The allegations proved unfounded, and the parents (and in one case the child) claimed damages in negligence against the
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?