Child welfare professionals had alleged abuse by parents of their children.
The allegations proved unfounded, and the parents (and in one case the child) claimed damages in negligence against the l
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners