The industry must do more to raise awareness about the importance of insurance for those that go without cover, according to the Association of British Insurers.
Nick Starling, director of general insu
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse