Good but could do better, is how the report card for the proposed Road Safety Bill would read. Confirmation to tackle the new legislation was made in the Queen's Speech at the opening of parliamen
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners