Opinion remains split on the London Tree Officers Association's new protocol despite its laudable aim of encouraging early negotiation between tree owners and insurers on the mitigation of trees suspe
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business