During the past 30 years, the UK employment market has seen some radical changes, including the diminution of the trade unions' grip on working practices and the increased flexibility demanded of
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'