Mr Andrews purchased an annuity from Equitable Life, relying in part on (inaccurate) advice from the defendant firm that such an annuity would be protected by the Policyholders Protection Act 1975
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?