Mr Payne, a solicitor and sole practitioner, misappropriated £750,000 from his client account during a six-year period. From 1988 to 1995, his accountant, Sephton and Co, negligently signed report
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners