A recent survey, directed at the UK's top 100 law firms by consultancy Legal Risk, revealed that, while nearly one in five had changed brokers in their most recent private indemnity renewal, the n
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business