The fire at the Penhallow Hotel in Newquay in August, which involved loss of life, is the latest in a series of large commercial fires this year, sparking a debate about whether such fires are inc
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re