Early and clear notification to insurers under claims-made policies remains highly important. This was illustrated recently in the case of Aspen Insurance v Pectel (November 2008).
The case highlights
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners