A leading light of the credit hire industry braved claims specialists to defend his sector against accusations of stretching claims periods, delaying inspections and adding unnecessary extras.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend