A leading light of the credit hire industry braved claims specialists to defend his sector against accusations of stretching claims periods, delaying inspections and adding unnecessary extras.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions