Repeat users of mediation in the insurance industry find it a flexible tool, which, when properly deployed, has the potential to reduce costs while also treating customers and claimants fairly.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurtech funding in 2018 close to all time record
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins