According to The Association of British Insurers, UK non-life net claims increased by 14.1% in 2007 to £21.6bn and total motor claim liabilities alone are predicted to reach £10.9bn by 2012, from a
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m