According to The Association of British Insurers, UK non-life net claims increased by 14.1% in 2007 to £21.6bn and total motor claim liabilities alone are predicted to reach £10.9bn by 2012, from a fi
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers